- Meet Luigi, the Italian pizza chef, who helps explain rhythm via pizza pies!
- Learn about quarter, half, dotted half, whole notes and write three new songs with the Teachers help.
- Play games designed to put rhythm into your body so you can understand it.
- Advance to playing music in proper format of 4/4 time when introduced to bar lines, measures, and time signatures.
- Oh boy! The Monkey is back and he is causing problems! Luckily, the Friends win in the end.
- Meet more Friends when the Hands move into a new position, C Position. We love new Friends!
- Finish the book understanding basic rhythm, tied notes, rests, and varying time signatures all while laughing with Friends.
99 pages - $30